The Fifth Political Theory (5PT) seeks to conceptualize a non-nationalist approach to the perpetuity of Western people(s) and their cultures in our world. When completed, it is my hope to have formed a sound theory aimed at reconciling our heritage and the legacy of our empires and nation-states with our most viable future prospect, which is becoming a stateless diaspora people or peoples.
Due to the intellectual and political trajectory of the Western world, we exist not as peoples with states, but inside them. And among those who have cultivated a mindset of “saving” their nation, the hardest pill to swallow is that they will only be able to save those who elect to save themselves—to form a diasporic tribe rather than being dissolved into the homogenizing mass of consumption and nihilism. 5PT is about studying, defining, and implementing the ideal of the diasporic tribe.
It is becoming anachronistic to speak of ourselves as belonging a particular nation, since those nations do not even care for their own existence. This is a dangerous paradigm to remain trapped in, but the diaspora model is a way out. We should embrace this de-nationalization in recognizing that ethnocentric Europeans and Eurocolonials who want to have a future are an unconscious stateless people who we need to awaken into the Western diaspora.
5PT, unlike most other political theories, will not focus on wielding power in the international state system or directing it at other groups internally, but on creating spaces and networks for our people which are capable of resisting the trends that work against us. Rather than engaging in theories of global conflict or coexistence between nations, of more interest is finding ways to live with the conflicts inside countries or civilization blocs that threaten our existence as a diaspora, and using the power we cultivate and acquire to secure our interests as a tribe.
Instead of a preoccupation with nationalism, statism, or electoral politics, 5PT is about the self-selected tribe, no questions asked and nothing owed to others unless necessary for its perpetuity. It is not about the capture and direction of a state but the creation of folk communities and ethnic networks both sub-national and trans-national, capable of enduring under any state that would tolerate them and able to assist those living where they are not tolerated. As these communities and networks develop, they will allow us to be more influential in both world affairs and our own self-governance. Such will be the essence of the diasporic tribe.
Remember, this is not your country and not your system. You are the outsider, and yet you have been trained to be loyal to a master who does not value you. You are the sons and daughters of a civilization that has fallen. Your task, should you take it up, is to build a stronger and more resilient tribe than all the rest with its own culture and institutions in order to navigate the world we live in. This is the first step towards achieving anything beyond what our raw numbers enable. I believe that the power of the Western diaspora is yet to be realized, and that we must do so.
As this blog progresses, I hope to expand the 5PT to cover a variety of important topics and ideas pertinent to the conception and development of the diaspora model. Tentative key concepts and influences of the 5PT which shall be expanded upon include:
- The De-Nationalization of the Global European Diaspora
- The Necessity of a New State-Agnostic Model
- Sub-National and Trans-National Identity as a Response to the Loss of Nation-Statehood
- Contributions of Fourth Generation Warfare (4GW) to De-Nationalized Thinking
- Models from the Millennia of Jewish Diaspora
- Learning from Extant “White Tribes”: The Amish and The Mennonites
- A Post-Electoral Perspective on the Presence of Outsiders
- Diversification of Location: Suitability of Regions Beyond the “First World”
- Civil Defense
- Thoughts on Tribal Praxis
- Archaeofuturism and the Diasporic Tribe
- The Fifth Political Theory and the Fourth Political Theory
- Left-Wing, Right-Wing, or Rejecting
- The Armenian Genocide
Other topics that have come up while working on 5PT:
- France and the Fifth Political Theory
- Terror and Tribe in the West
- The Western Liberal as Transhuman
- Is Diaspora Defeatist?
- In Defense of the West: Trump, Poland, and the Fate of Civilizations
- Google has a Diversity Problem, and So Does the United States
Twitter page here.